2015 American Dream Royalty

Friday, April 8, 2016

International Pageant Day!


Miss Ohio commemorated International Pageant Day by letting others know why she's involved in pageants!  Here's what she had to say:
Celebrating International Pageant Day today! For those of you wondering why I do pageants here's a short list.
1. It's fun. I love the competitive nature and the sportsmanship. After losing my ability to cheer I am so glad I was able to find something to fill the void.
2. The cause. Spreading awareness for disabilities is something I've done forever. Having a crown just makes people listen better.
3. Because I can. I won't let anyone put me down because of what I love. It's not about being the prettiest and I certainly am not stupid. I will always fight those stereotypes. ‪#‎internationalpageantday‬ ‪#‎pageantgirl‬ ‪#‎love‬ ‪#‎missohio‬ ‪#‎missamericandream‬ ‪#‎missnationwide‬

No comments:

Post a Comment